Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sometimes it's hard to put into words

And amazingly enough, words seem to be my specialty.

This has been the weekend from hell, honestly. Every single thing that could go wrong has. I don't even know if I should say that, because it's not over yet and it could very well get worse. But...I fail to see how it can get any worse than it is now.

I've tried to put the whole thing into perspective but it's kind of hard when it keeps bearing down on you. Couple that with the fact I'm disappointed with a LOT of things that I can't even begin to say, because saying so would probably let everyone know the intricate innerworkings of my mind. Can't have that!

Suffice to say, I'd be totally happy to just crawl back in the womb right now. I don't like this world. I don't like this life. I don't even like myself today.

...and the depression sets in like a wave. I'll spare you the gory details.

3 comments:

  1. You know I am here if you need anything Bex. Dan and I ar praying for you his morning. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What doesn't kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

    I know it's hard sometimes, but there is hope. Things WILL get better. Do not let the atrocities of this world force you into hiding... you're stronger than that. XOXO

    - Ty

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys. i appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete