Monday, October 4, 2010

Resolutions

You know from following this blog that my posts tend to fall into one of two categories: bitching that I'm not writing, or bitching that I'm not finding the acceptance in that writing that I feel (possibly wrongly) that I am due.

Well, today, I thought I'd try something different.

Instead of bitching about not writing, I'm going to make every effort. I set a date for the third arc to premiere (Halloween) and while the 21st chapter isn't even close to being done yet, I plan on sticking to it. I have got to get back on the stick here. It's been forever since I really sat down and got into this story and I'm doing myself a great disservice by staying away this long.

Today, I'm going to read. A lot. I'm going to read everything I can get my hands on. I'm going to relearn the quirks and nuances of these characters. I'm going to figure out where these next few chapters are going. I'm going to quit crying, stop saying that I can't and do something.

...this will probably be promptly followed by yet another whiny, bitching post, just so you know. Feel free to ignore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment