Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Updates

So I haven't written much lately. So much for new years resolutions and all. Sorry.

This year hasn't worked out as planned thus far. I wanted to be kicking it squarely in the groove by now and that hasn't happened yet...I won't lament it, though, because it's not as dire as last fall. I am still focused on the story, just not feeling all that inspired to write it at this point.

I am doing a whole lot of self-discovery, though...and while i'd love to be able to put all of that out here, I know this blog is open to one and all and I don't know if that's the best idea. I could choose to go private, but I don't want to shut out someone I might want to actually see it. I'm not sure how blogger permissions go at all so maybe a top-secret blog like Stacy has is not a bad idea at this point. I'd love to share this stuff - I really would...I just wanna share it with those I want to share it with...and nobody else.

Other than that stuff, i'm okay. Recovering from surgery quite nicely and blah, blah. Hope everyone else is well.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realise you'd had surgery, dear. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm doing great. We're a week past it now, and I'm almost back to normal. =)

    ReplyDelete